Our Downtown Transit Center (DTC) is located at 228 W Michigan St. Duluth, MN
Connect to Your Ride
Located in downtown Duluth, the Duluth Transportation Center is the DTA’s main transit hub where you can find rider guides and route passenger hand schedules. It features a DTA information booth, passenger amenities such as bathrooms, benches, water fountains, secured bike storage and a Transit Vending Machine (TVM). The TVM is a convenient way to purchase fare cards and fare passes when the information booth is closed.
DTC HOURS OF OPERATION
M-F | 5AM – 1AM
SAT | 6AM – 11:30PM
SUN | 6:30AM – 10PM
Route and schedule information is available near the Information Booth which is staffed during:
WEEKDAYS | 7:00AM – 7PM
Bus Route Boarding Zones
CONTRACT • HOURLY • EVENTS
The DTC features a total of 410 parking spaces including nine with electric car charging stations and Skywalk connections to all of your favorite downtown destinations. Secure bike storage is also available.
Contact Our Connections
We encourage you to call or email our connections for any information you may need.
|Duluth Transit Authority|
The Duluth Police Department (DPD) has a substation at the DTC that provides officers a convenient location in downtown Duluth.
DPD Substation Hours
M-F 8AM – 4PM
Call 911 for emergency or to reach a Police Officer.
DTC Code of Conduct
Duluth Transportation Center
Code of Conduct
Adopted June 26, 2019
We appreciate your patronage, and in order for everyone to enjoy the facility, please note the following rules:
- Loitering on the property beyond one hour for DTA buses is not permitted.
- Please use earphones for audio or video devices, including cell phones. Keep your voice down to respect other customers.
- Yelling, swearing, profanity, insults, threats, aggressive behavior, intimidation, fighting, or acts of violence are prohibited.
- Please share or give up your seat for disabled persons or those traveling with young children.
- Alcohol, controlled substances, tobacco products, including cigarettes, pipes, cigars, chewing tobacco and vape pens, are not to be used or consumed on DTC property.
- No unlicensed guns, ammunition, knives, petroleum products, propane tanks, explosives, etc. are permitted in the building.
- Do not block doors, sidewalks driveways or the buses.
- Sitting or laying on the stairs, curbs, or floor is not permitted. Please keep feet off furniture and sills.
- Please place garbage and recycling in the can.
- Destruction and vandalism of DTA property will be prosecuted.
- Riding bicycles, skates, skateboards, scooters or hoverboards on DTA property is not permitted.
- Shirts, pants/ shorts/skirts and shoes are required.
- Distributing leaflets, advertisements, or other solicitations are prohibited without the advance written permission of the DTA General Manager.
- Service animals are permitted in DTA buildings. Other animals in a pet carrier are permitted.
- Packages and personal belongings may not be kept in the aisles or on another seat. Unattended/unclaimed items will be removed and disposed.
Persons violating these rules or applicable law may be banned from using DTA buses, shelters and buildings for a period of up to one year. Repeat violations may result in permanent suspension of transit privileges.
Written appeals of a suspension must be sent to the General Manager within two weeks after the suspension notice. Appeals must be addressed to DTA General Manager, Facility Appeals, 2402 West Michigan Street, Duluth, MN 55806.
Climate Controlled Comfort
Take advantage of climate-controlled comfort when you’re visiting the Downtown Waterfront. Thanks to 3.5 miles of skywalk, you can travel across the downtown area protected from the elements. The Northwest Passage Skywalk connects DTC visitors to the DECC, Bayfront and Canal Park.