DTA operates full service today with several detours
Published: Expires: 6/21/2012
Mall buses return to regular routing at noon today
UPDATE: Thursday, June 21, 2012 @ Noon
The DTA is operating full service today (Thursday, June 21) with several detours on sections of several routes that were damaged by Wednesday’s storm (see detours below).
Effective at noon today, Routes 5, 10, 10H and 14 have returned to regular routing, with one exception. The last stop for routes 10 and 10H will be Super One Foods instead of the bus stop on Haines Road and Mall Drive (Krenzen).
The DTA is not able to provide service to Fond du Lac, College of St. Scholastica, Wessman Arena or Superior Senior High School today.
The DTA will assess conditions in the Twin Ports early Friday morning and riders on the affected routes are advised to check the DTA website (www.duluthtransit.com) or call 722-SAVE for the status of DTA services tomorrow morning.
· ROUTE 2F – No service in Fond du Lac.
· ROUTE 2 – Since the west entrance to Morgan Park closed, buses are using east entrance and turning around at 88th A.W. and Idaho Street.
· ROUTE 3 – Buses running on 59th A.W. instead of 57th A.W.
· ROUTE 5 – Now operating regular route with no detours.
· ROUTE 10 & 10H – Now operating regular route with no detours. Last stop is Super One, instead of the bus stop on Haines Road & Mall Drive.
· ROUTE 12 – No service provided to the College of St. Scholastica (resumes service to CSS on Friday, June 22).
· ROUTE 14 – Now operating regular route with no detours.
· ROUTE 14P – Now operating regular route with no detours.
· ROUTE 16 – Providing service to UWS, WITC and Mariner Mall; but will not serve Wessman Arena or Superior Senior High School. Since 28th Street is closed, buses will detour on Catlin Ave. to 21st Street and Hill Avenue en route to the Mariner Mall.
·DTA riders are advised to check website for updates throughout the day!