DTA Board Approves Service Changes to Routes
Published: Expires: 6/3/2019
DULUTH, MINNESOTA (April 3, 2019) – The Duluth Transit Authority (DTA) Board of Directors approved service changes to Routes 20, 21, and 22 at their monthly meeting on Wednesday, March 27th that will be effective June 2, 2019. DTA service for Routes 5 and 23 will be unchanged.
Route Service Details:
- Route 5 will be unchanged.
- Route 23 will be unchanged.
- Route 21 will be discontinued.
- Route 20 service will change to two morning trips “From Downtown” and two afternoon trips “To Downtown.” Routing will be adjusted to Central Entrance from 6th Avenue East to Pecan Avenue.
- Route 22 will be bidirectional hourly service from London Road and 26th Avenue East through downtown Duluth to Lincoln Park middle School (LPMS). The first trip departs downtown for LPMS at 7:15 a.m. with the last trip departing LPMS at 1:34 p.m. After 1:34 p.m., Route 22 will be 30-minute service between the Duluth Transportation Center (DTC) and London Road up to 26th Avenue East until the last trip departs the DTC at 8:46 p.m.