DTA Uses Regular-Route Buses to Assist the City of Superior with Evacuation - Update 1
Published: Expires: 4/27/2018
DULUTH, MINNESOTA (April 26, 2018) – The Duluth Transit Authority (DTA) is assisting emergency service providers with the evacuation of areas in Superior by diverting buses used for regular-route service to transport citizens to safety. This may cause delays and or suspensions of service throughout transit system.
As of 2:45 p.m., the following DTA bus routes have been impacted:
- Route 23 (Gold) – Suspended
- Route 18 – After 4:00 p.m. may be suspended
- Route 12 – 3:34 p.m. “To Downtown”
- Route 2F – 4:05 p.m. “From Downtown”
- Route 2F – 4:55 p.m. “To Downtown”
- Route 12 – 5:45 p.m. “To Downtown
The public can get information on specific DTA routes by calling 218-722-SAVE (7283) or by visiting duluthtransit.com. Updates will also be posted on the DTA’s Facebook and Twitter pages.