Current Flooding Detours
Published: Expires: 6/21/2012
(Updated 11:35am 6/21) Current detour routing due to heavy rains and flooding on Wednesday, June 20th.
- ROUTE 2F – No service in Fond du Lac.
- ROUTE 2 – Since the west entrance to Morgan Park closed, buses are using east entrance and turning around at 88th A.W. and Idaho Street.
- ROUTE 3 – Buses running on 59th A.W. instead of 57th A.W.
- ROUTE 5 – Now operating regular route with no detours
- ROUTE 10 & 10H – Running regular route with no detours. Last stop is Super One, instead of the bus stop on Haines Road & Mall Drive.
- ROUTE 12 – No service provided to the College of St. Scholastica (resumes service to CSS on Friday, June 22.)
- ROUTE 14 & 14P – Running Regular Route with no detours.
- ROUTE 16 – Providing service to UWS, WITC and Mariner Mall; but will not service Wessman Arena or Superior Senior High School. Since 28th Street is closed, buses will detour on Catlin Ave. to 21st Street and Hill Avenue en route to the Mariner Mall.
DTA riders are advised to check website for updates throughout the day!