Service Update: Head of the Lakes Fair Special Service
Published: Expires: 7/16/2018
The Duluth Transit Authority (DTA) and the City of Superior will provide special evening service between downtown Duluth, downtown Superior and the Head of the Lakes Fair, beginning Wednesday, July 11, 2018 and continuing through Saturday, July 14, 2018.
The special evening service to the Head of the Lakes Fair will depart downtown Duluth hourly at the Duluth Transportation Center (DTC) time point from 6:15 p.m. to 10:15 p.m., with service along Route 17 towards South Superior. Return trips from the Fairgrounds will run hourly from 6:40 p.m. with the last return trip to downtown Superior and downtown Duluth leaving the Fairgrounds at 10:45 p.m. Daytime bus service to the Head of the Lakes Fair is available on the DTA's regular Route 17 weekday service.
Sunday service to the Head of the Lakes Fair includes DTA’s regular route service to the Fairgrounds on Route 17 from 10:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
Special Evening Service Schedule for Head of the Lakes Fair
(Service between downtown Duluth, downtown Superior and Fairgrounds)
Wednesday, July 11th – Saturday, July 14th, 2018
- DTA departs Duluth Transportation Center (DTC) in Downtown Duluth for Superior:
- 6:15 p.m. – 7:15 p.m. – 8:15 p.m. – 9:15 p.m. – 10:15 p.m.
- DTA departs Downtown Superior (14th & Tower) for Fairgrounds:
- 6:28 p.m. – 7:28 p.m. – 8:28 p.m. – 9:28 p.m. – 10:28 p.m.
- DTA departs Fairgrounds for Downtown Superior & Duluth:
- 6:40 p.m. – 7:40 p.m. – 8:40 p.m. – 9:45 p.m. – 10:45 p.m.