DTA Developer Information
Data Use License Agreement
The Duluth Transit Authority (DTA) hereby grants you (Licensee) non-exclusive, limited and revocable rights to use, reproduce, and redistribute DTA Data (Data) subject to the following Terms:
- DTA trademarks and copyrighted materials, including any confusingly similar variants, may not be used in association with the Data.
- Data is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. DTA makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. DTA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. DTA and its employees, officers, directors and agents will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of Data including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- DTA reserves the right to alter and/or no longer provide Data at any time without prior notice.
- DTA maintains title, ownership, rights and interest in and to the Data, By using DTA Data, you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions set forth in this agreement.
The laws of the State of Minnesota shall govern all rights and obligations under this Agreement, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between DTA and Licensee with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications, or agreements not specifically incorporated herein. DTA reserves the right to modify or revoke this agreement at any time.
Duluth Transit Authority Feed Locations
- General Transit Feed - http://www.duluthtransit.com/gtf/google_transit.zip
- DTA Detours & Service Changes RSS Feed - http://www.duluthtransit.com/feed/detourrss
- DTA Top News RSS Feed - http://www.duluthtransit.com/feed/newsrss