DTA operates shuttle for Superior Seniors Picnic on August 17
Published: Expires: 8/17/2011
The DTA will operate a special shuttle service on Wednesday, August 17 for the annual Superior Seniors Picnic at the Fairgrounds. This service will operate between senior residential sites in Superior and the Superior Fairgrounds Curling Club, where a senior picnic will be held.
The DTA will pick-up passengers at the following locations en-route to the Fairgrounds:
· Regina Hill High Rise @ 10 a.m.
· Phoenix Villa @ 10:10 a.m.
· Lund Hill Apartments @ 10:20 a.m.
· Superior Senior Center @ 10:25 a.m.
· Royalton Manor @ 10:30 a.m.
· Superior Golden Apartments @ 10:40 a.m.
· ARRIVES @ FAIRGROUNDS – 11:20 a.m.
The DTA shuttle will board passengers at the Fairgrounds at 1:30 p.m. and return attendees to senior sites above.
This special DTA service, which was arranged by the City of Superior, will be free for passengers.